Welcome to the Conglomerate! We are happy to see your application to join the fight (more or less). To proceed, read the following:
Below is a copy of the oath that all Conglomerate members must take.
Below is a copy of the oath that all Conglomerate members must take.
I _________ shall commit my heart and soul for the cessation of entropy and the promotion of equilibrium in this universe. I shall abide by all the conditions and requests given to me by the Conglomerate of Thermodynamic Equilibrium. I shall follow the guidelines to a successful future for myself and my posterity. I do so solemnly swear to support The Conglomerate of Thermodynamic Equilibrium in all their doings and openly prove myself as a member of herself. I am and forever will be a member of The Conglomerate of Thermodynamic Equilibrium.
After agreeing to our terms, you must agree to check this website every day for updates and daily reports.
After agreeing to our terms, you must agree to check this website every day for updates and daily reports.
No comments:
Post a Comment